Christmas is just around the corner and like every year you still haven’t learned to not leave the gift shopping for the very last minute or maybe you forgot to buy that present for your sister while you were too busy worrying about toys for the children.
In this gift guide there is a little something for everyone, from the hardest friend to gift, to your dad, whom every year you still never know what to get.
- For the Mom: Thinking of a gift for the woman that gave you everything can be really hard. We would love to finally buy a house or that oven she’s always wanted but we might still be saving up for those. Instead, why not give her something small and shiny? Mothers are well known for loving jewelry and a simple pair of classic golden hoop earrings would look stunning!
Interlocking, hollow hoop earrings from shopanomie.com $84.00
- For the Dad: Dads are always harder to gift, we can’t keep giving a shaving kit for third year in a row, at some point he’ll start noticing we are not putting enough effort. A nice modern pair of shoes is the ideal gift to make dad feel like a cool dad.
271 Boots in Blue, LONGCHAMP, us.longchamp.com $385
- For the child: Gifts for children are always easier but usually never creative. If you are in need of a gift for a creative child that is a little too sophisticated for toys but too young for those expensive watercolors, then a toy camera will be the most ideal.
My First Camera, poketo.com $18.00
- For the beauty addict: We all know someone who is currently obsessed with makeup, skincare and overall beauty products. They’ll watch the beauty gurus on youtube and will buy all kinds of stuff you didn’t even know you could put on your face. It’s okay though because these makeup-obsessed friends are the easiest people to gift! Every year makeup companies will launch value or gift sets with sample size products of their best seller products and sometimes even include a full size! These value sets come at a discounted price and make excellent holiday gifts.
Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland, sephora.com $64.00
- For the foodie friend: Some people love food so much they actually enjoy being in the kitchen and will think about strange things like the quality of pans, knives and kitchen utensils. These frustrated chef friends deserve a great set of knives that are not only great quality but have beautiful aesthetic.
Golden 13-Piece Knife Block Set, anthropologie.com $99.99
- For the fashionista: These ones are arguably the hardest to gift but not the most impossible, the fashionista friend is different and is always up to date with the latest trends. For this friend I think a pair of foldable ballerina flats is the perfect match.
Tieks foldable ballet flats, Lovestruck tieks.com $265.00
- For the tech obsessed: Your friend who’s really into technology might be constantly judging your choice of phone or computer but it’s okay we still love them. I think a pair of stylish, fashionable—but quality–Bluetooth headphones is the ideal gift for this kind of person.
‘Plattan ADV Wireless’ Bluetooth® On-Ear Headphones, nordstrom.com $100.00
- For the fitness junkie: We all have that friend that’s a little too into healthy food and will quietly judge you if you drink a milkshake instead of a smoothie. Also, I might be this friend and I might have already put this item on my shopping cart. It’s an on-the-go blender that will make the smoothie process seamless.
Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle, amazon.com $21.99
- For the book worm: We’re in the modern era of kindles and we can even read books from our phones, which means if we find ourselves buying books they might be for the cover and aesthetic value and your book worm friend might love a good book with a beautiful cover.
The Happiness Code by Domonique Bertolucci, anthropologie.com $14.99
- For the one you didn’t know you had to get a gift for: This one’s tricky because this person came out of nowhere when they asked you if you would like a towel set for Christmas and you’re like “shoot, now I have to get you a present too?” but don’t worry, this one is also an easy one. A candle is a excellent gift, who doesn’t love a room that smells good?
No. 10: Sweet Grapefruit Soy Candle pfcandleco.com $18