- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 Tbls of lemon juice
- 2 Tbls of olive oil
- 1 Tbls of finely chopped lemon peel
- 1 bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup of green beans, cut in to 1¼-inch length
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1½ can of tuna in water, drained
- And 2 cups of arugula leaves
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan and cover with 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and drain.
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon peel and chives in a bowl and toss together with the quinoa.
- Add the green beans, cherry tomatoes and tuna. Toss once more and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the arugula leaves in a salad bowl and spoon the quinoa and tuna salad on top.